- SENSATIONAL, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRESTIGIOUS AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER, GRADE II LISTED MANSION BLOCK
- 24-HOUR CONCIERGE
- SITUATED IN THE HEART OF MARYLEBONE
A sensational, 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom lower ground floor apartment set within this prestigious and highly sought after, Grade II listed mansion block with 24-hour concierge and situated in the heart of Marylebone.
The property has been renovated to the highest of specifications and benefits from: Living / dining room with open-plan state-of-the-art fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, study, master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe, wooden flooring, high ceilings, ample natural light, high ceilings, Furnished. Available now.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.