A sensational 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom detached family house offering offers luxurious living and a huge rear garden. The property is situated in the exclusive gated Bentley Priory development, set within a 57 acres of stunning parkland and gardens with 2 tennis courts, 24 hour security and concierge service. Furnished.
Bentley Priory has a wealth of history having previously been the home of the Dowager Queen Adelaide and R.A.F. Fighter command.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.