A beautiful recently built 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom town house located within a private gated development, conveniently located for both Hammersmith and Ravenscourt Park. The property is arranged over 4 floors and benefits from: 3 fabulous balconies at three different levels overlooking the River Thames, bespoke, high gloss ‘Macassar’ kitchen with fully integrated Miele appliances and a Crestron Home Automation System that controls the lighting, heating and TV’s throughout the property, private car parking space, air conditioning and 24 hour security, CCTV and underfloor heating. 1872sq ft. / 174sq m.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.