An impressive interior designed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom air conditioned sixth floor apartment (770sq. ft.) located in Thornes House forming part of The Residence Collection in Nine Elms on London’s iconic South Bank. This luxury apartment is situated in a prestigious building which features a 24-hour manned concierge along with a dedicated building manager, lift service, gym, media room, board room and secure underground parking. Furnished or unfurnished.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.