A choice of recently refurbished 2 bedroom apartments on the upper floors of this purpose built development building conveniently situated for St. James's Park tube station. The properties benefit from: Dedicated building manager, secure underground parking, Wi-Fi, laundry room and lift service. Furnished or Unfurnished.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.