A luxury, interior designed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom triplex second floor Penthouse apartment with balcony and private roof terrace with river views situated within a warehouse style gated development adjacent to the River Thames and conveniently located for both Hammersmith and Ravenscourt Park. The properties benefit from: Living room, Metris kitchen/dining room with integrated Miele appliances including Caple wine cooler, laundry room, bathrooms with underfloor heating, bedroom with its bespoke mirrored wardrobes and automatic lights, Crestron audio visual system, digital video door entry system and pre-wiring for Sky + TV, air conditioning, dedicated building manager with 24-hour emergency helpline. 1214sq ft. Furnished/Unfurnished.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also
be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week's rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where
the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the
annual rent is £50,000 or over),
- Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to
one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments
for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or
interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.